Our primary focus has always been worship ministry. Through worship we desire to lead, teach and encourage the Church in how to be, do and become what God calls us to ... but, a secondary focus has become part of our outreach in recent years.
Too often church leadership make the fatal error of shouldering the full weight of burden that simply comes with the territory of leading a Biblical community.
It's based on the idea that because they are paid to do what they do, they must do it all. This concept is neither biblical nor sustainable. A leader will never grow a church by doing all the work of ministry.
As pastors, our job certainly do encompass a great many responsibilities. However, as stated in Ephesians 4:12, chief among these is the charge of equipping the body to do the work of ministry. It is our job to cast a vision, mentor and help develop gifts within the body. We had one pastor share, “We have willing people, they just don’t possess the knowledge and gifts to accomplish what’s needed.” In many cases, this is a statement made out of frustration because the leader feels they're trying to squeeze blood out of turnips!
This is where we can help. Sometimes when you’re down in the trenches, it’s hard to look past the trees to see the forest. An outside perspective can sometimes be the catalyst to help see past an individual puzzle piece bringing in to focus more clearly what all the pieces make when properly assembled.
Our goal is to teach a lifestyle of worship; and, provide support to help develop capacity within you, your staff and your community to effectively carry out the work of ministry and share Jesus with your world. The supports we offer come in many forms: consulting, technical advising, modeling and interim leadership, mentoring, discipleship and coaching; even sales, installation and training to help you get the most out of your church ministry gear.
All of this to see lives transformed through the work of the Spirit in to fully developing followers of Christ.
What We've Achieved
- Helped recruit, mentor and develop worship communities within numerous churches in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Northwest Houston, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia areas
- Toured with a band performing worship services and outreach across the UK and Wales to minister and share Christ
- Provided interim worship leadership for numerous churches
- Technical Advising to facilitate the development of biblically focused strategies for the implementation and management of small group ministry
- Procurement, construction, installation and training for church ministry gear